Monday, March 4, 2013

Twitter bootstrap rails could not find in any of the sources

For my website, I'm using Twitter Bootstrap and it is cool !
So easy to use and my website have a nice look.

I'm using the gem Twitter-bootstrap-rails.
It is working great on my development environment. I followed the step by step and added this to my Gemfile:
gem 'twitter-bootstrap-rails'

Problem
When I deploy on production, I have to do "bundle install". No problem, everything is installed. But when I start the server I have this error:
Could not find twitter-bootstrap-rails-2.2.0 in any of the sources

A little bit surprised, because "bundle install" was ok, and I can see the gem.

Solution
In fact, my Gemfile should look like this:

gem 'twitter-bootstrap-rails', :git => 'git://github.com/seyhunak/twitter-bootstrap-rails.git'

I don't know if the latest build fix this problem or if it's using Git, but it is working!

And that's it!

No comments: